Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: summer vacation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: summer vacation

    i would love to see the braves play!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: summer vacation

    I am going to Front Royal if any of you know where that is...LOL..(near D.C. Virginia) Then I am goint ot Myrltle Beach then prolly Pittsburgh.....I dunno where else..it's hard telling!! Wherever there is a party!! You'll find me!!! LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: summer vacation

    I'm heading to Cincy June 18-20, and forfitting my family vacation so i can stay home and work to pay for my upcoming tenure at UVa...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: summer vacation

    I'd like to go to either Atlanta or Danville to see the AMA Superbikes race.

    May not sound like a vacation to some but I don't have anything for the beach either.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: summer vacation

    Flordia for 2 weeks!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: summer vacation

    Europe (mainly Germany) for three weeks.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •